Monthly Tech Tips
Its chilly out there! Here is our monthly tech tip!
Perform Monthly Maintenance
- Check the electrolyte level
- Keep the top free of grime
- Check cables, clamps, and case for obvious damage or loose connections
- Clean terminals and connectors as necessary
- Check inside for excessive sediment, sulfation or mossing
- Make sure the exhaust tube is free of kinks and clogs
- Replace caps firmly
Storing Your Battery
For extended storage, remove the battery from the vehicle and charge to 100%. Charge the battery every month if stored at temperatures below 60° F. If stored in a warm area (above 60° F), charge every two weeks. Make sure batteries are stored out of reach of children.
Motor Sports provides the best recreational vehicle maintenance,
overall repair and service in the North. We are well known for our
quick and reliable work and can handle simple services like an oil
change or full on engine over-halls. We also serve the greater
Whitehorse area including: Carmacks YT | Dawson City YT | Faro YT |
Haines Junction YT | Mayo YT | Teslin YT | Watson Lake YT | Atlin BC
| Old Crow YT | Inuvik NWT | Tsiigehtchic NWT | Haines AK |
Skagway AK | Juneau AK | Dease Lake BC| And Many More!