Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2018 Suzuki DR-Z125L
The 2018 DR-Z125L comes stocked with all the necessities for long, exciting rides. A larger 19-inch front tire and 16-inch rear tire as well as a front disk brake provide a longer lifespan of usefulness. Styled to reflect the RM-Z models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look while the sharp handling and strong low-to-mid end power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover because the DR-Z125L is a simple package packed with loads of fun.
- The DR-Z125L features new colour graphics, along with new colour surfaces: Black Front Brake Hose Guide, Yellow Frame Covers
- 32 inch seat height.
- Lightweight aluminum rims for reduced weight provide agile handling and improved suspension performance
- Compact 124cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine designed for ease-of operation and low maintenance
- Digital-type CDI ignition system with timing set to enhance the engine's low-rpm power characteristics
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) - plated cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system for precise operation and positive feel
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Strong braking performance provided by lightweight rear drum brakes and Front Disc Brake
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Engine: 124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
- Bore Stroke: 2.244.60 in. x 1.921 in.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System: MIKUNI VM20SS
- Starter: Primary Kick
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: DID 428HG, 130 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 70/100-19 42M, tube type
- Tires Rear: 90/100-16 52M, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8L (1.3 US gal.)
- Overall Length: 1885 mm (74.2 in.)
- Overall Width: 770 mm (30.3 in.)
- Overall Height: 1110 mm (43.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 805 mm (32.0 in.)
- Curb Weight: 89 kg (196 lb.)
- Warranty: 6 Months unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.244.60 in. x 1.921 in.
- Compression Ratio
- 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- MIKUNI VM20SS
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 70/100-19 42M, tube type
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Rear Tire
- 90/100-16 52M, tube type
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 89 kg (196 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8L (1.3 US gal.)
- 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Seat Height
- 805 mm (32.0 in.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- DID 428HG, 130 links
- 6 Months unlimited mileage limited warranty