Not Sure What You're Looking For?
Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Arctic Cat Bearcat 2000 LT
Listers Motor Sports
5591 5610 5687 5692 5586 5772
Bearcat 2000 LT
- 2000 2-Stroke Engine: The value-focused 565cc, 2-stroke, fan-cooled, carbureted engine is powerful, durable and efficient. Push-button engine reverse is a favorite in the utility segment. This engine is revered around the world for its simplicity and dependability.
- ACT Diamond Direct Drive with Arctic Cat Clutches: The ride-proven ACT Diamond Direct Drive planetary gearcase produces efficient transfer of power from engine to track, delivering a smooth ride. The Arctic Cat® clutch system engages at lower RPMs without sacrificing top speed.
- AWS VII Front Suspension: Arctic Cat’s legendary AWS™ VII front suspension utilizes strong, durable A-arms, providing great handling and cornering. Arctic Cat® twin tube Shocks provide a smooth ride, mile after mile.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- Adjustable Backrest: Dial in just the right support for your back, and notice how much more refreshed you feel at the end of the ride.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- 13" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, for when the going gets really fast.
- Digital Analog Gauge: Choose between digital and analog speed, and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Mountain Strap: Provides extra leverage when you need it most.
- Pivot Tow Hitch: The tow ring configuration secures a hook to that loaded sled or fish house.
- 151-in. Ripsaw Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: Features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. The 1.25-in. lugs provide excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 565cc
- Cooling: Fan
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 66 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Delivery: 2 x VM 34 Carburetors
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe and muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.8 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: AWS VII
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat Twin Tube
- Front Travel: 9.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Twin Tube
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat 2" Twin Tube
- Rear Travel: 13.3 in.
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: ACT Diamond Direct Drive
- Brakes: Axial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 54/66
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 135 in.
- Overall Width: 50 in.
- Track Type: Ripsaw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 151 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.52 in.
- Ski Stance: 40-44 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: Wide - 8 in.
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- Adjustable Backrest: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 4-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Passenger Footrests: Standard
- Passenger Seat: Standard
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Standard
- Rear Storage: Accessory
- Seat: Tour
- Steering: Adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tow Hitch: Pivot
- Tunnel Rails: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 13" Mid-height
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 66 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 2 x VM 34 Carburetors
- Tuned pipe and muffler
- Brake Type
- Axial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- AWS VII
- Front Travel
- 9.5 in.
- Rear Suspension
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs
- Rear Travel
- 13.3 in.
- Ski Type
- Wide - 8 in.
- Ski Stance
- 40-44 in. Adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 151 in. x 1.25 in.
- Dual halogen 4-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.8 gal.
- 13 in. Mid-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine